Hi. I’m Adam.
Husband (to be), father, purveyor of only the best puns, tequila drinker . . . in the business of capturing moments and creating memories.
I live in Manchester with my partner Hannah and my little boy Milo! I've always had a camera in my hand and since my son was born, I've barely put it down. Documenting my family life and those closest to it has subsequently resulted into a passion of capturing real moments that people can treasure and creating images that couples can look back on to bring back the emotion of a distinct moment in time.
Want to know more about me before you let me loose wielding a camera at your wedding?
Lets do it using bullet points . . .
- I'm in the process of planning my own wedding day. (When I say I . . . I mean Hannah)
- I have a history degree . . . why you ask? I ask myself the same question too.
- I have an incredibly sweet tooth and for that matter a savoury tooth too... (the way to my heart is 100% through my stomach, Hannah knew this and lured me in with lasagna)
- I'm a tequila man, which means people actively refuse to come to the bar with me as they know they'll end up drinking Juan with me... (I also live for terrible puns)
- Shhhhh.... don't tell anyone but I am partial to a good romcom, maybe this is why I love shooting weddings.
- My Mastermind Specialist Subject would be: Useless sports facts
- I made a little person (Hannah also somewhat contributed)... when I'm not behind the camera, I'm often found chasing him around the house.
- As a family, we travel a lot. Call us mad but we drag Milo all over the world, he's clocking up his air miles . . . and yes sometimes when he's running up and down the aisle on the plane we look at each other and immediately regret it!
- I'm happiest when I'm outdoors. Give me a day at Formby beach over a boxset marathon any day!